Why choose Windows XP partition magic to convert FAT32 to NTFS?
There are 3 commonly used ways to convert FAT32 to NTFS:
1. Reformat partition: this is the most fundamental method, but it will cause all original data to be lost.
2. Use command prompt: this method is suitable for professionals. Operations are very troublesome, and it is easy to make mistakes.
3. Use Windows XP partition magic: it is the simplest method and suitable for different kinds of users.
Thus it can be seen, common users who are unfamiliar with professional knowledge of computer had better choose Windows XP partition magic to convert FAT32 to NTFS since this software can realize conversion without data loss.
How to convert FAT32 to NTFS with Windows XP partition magic?
Actually, it is very easy to convert FAT32 to NTFS by using Windows XP partition magic and no data damage or data loss emerges. After downloading it from http://www.partition-magic-manager.com/ and installing it to computer, run it to open its main interface:
Detailed steps are as follows:
1. Select the partition whose file system will be converted and click “Convert FAT to NTFS” button.
2. Click “Start” button to start converting file system.
3. Click “Close” button to go back to main interface.
4. Convert FAT32 to NTFS successfully.
More functions of Windows XP partition magic
Converting file system is just one of functions. The Windows XP partition magic is also able to create partition, format partition, delete partition, move/resize partition, extend partition, merge partitions, split partition, copy partition, align partition, hide/unhide partition, change drive letter, change cluster size, wipe partition, and so on.
If users want to experience these functions by themselves, hurry to download this Windows XP partition magic.